No products in the basket.
How to display and organise your washi tape collection
Washi tape is addictive. Fact. And as your collection starts to grow, it becomes harder to store and organise your washi tape collection. Luckily, washi tape is also seriously pretty, so you don’t have to try and hide it away. In fact, it can become part of your craft room decor!
Here’s our favourite five ideas for washi tape display and storage from Pinterest.
5 ways to display and organise your washi tape collection
- Display and organise your washi tape using an embroidery hoop
- Make this cute DIY washi tape organiser in under 10 minutes
- Make a washi tape dispenser and storage from a spice rack
- Use a spool rack to store your washi tape and see them all at a glance
- Place your washi tapes in a wide bowl for simple storage and easy access
How do you store your washi tape collection? Do you like to see the different colours and patterns at a glance?
Have you got enough washi tape now, or would you like a bigger collection..?