No products in the basket.
We just adore these mini aperture cards which can be personalised with washi tape – each pack contains three cards – choose from thank you, happy birthday or star…
To make a mini washi aperture greeting card, you will need:
How to make a mini washi aperture greeting card:
- Choose which colour (black, white or kraft) card your recipient will like best.
- Remove the insert and add a strip or two of washi tape to line up (approximately) with the aperture once it is replaced. We used a different pattern of washi tape for each line of text
- TIP: We suggest using brightly coloured, or basic pattered washi tape, as the larger patterns will not be visible through the aperture
- Write your message on the reverse of the insert and replace it in the aperture envelope
- Your aperture design should really ‘pop’ now!
These also make great tags for gifts, plus you can tuck a lotto scratchcard inside as an extra surprise for your friend or penpal.
Who will you send this happy mail to..?