No products in the basket.
Today we’re featuring 10 of the most fabulous washi tape ideas from clever bloggers and creatives (check out the links in brackets after each idea to see the full post and tutorial for each one)…
And if you’re not sure what washi tape is, you can find out here.
10 fabulous washi tape ideas
- Use washi tape to stick photos to your walls without damaging them (100 Layer Cake)
- Edge plain envelopes with washi tape (Paper Pastries)
- Make some mini bunting using washi tape and twine (The Paperdashery)
- Organise your life by using washi tape in your planner, diary or bullet journal (The Happy Planner)
- Create bespoke binder clips using washi tape (Twelve O Eight)
- Wrap washi tape around tealights to prettify them (Craft and Creativity)
- Prettify your Duplo blocks! (No Time For Flashcards)
- Change the look of your phone with a washi tape case (Brit+Co)
- Use washi tape to make party bags look awesome (Karo’s Fun Land & A*Muse Studio)
- Dress up your cakes with washi tape mini flags (Inspired by Charm)
I promise to share some more fantastic washi tape ideas with you very soon. If you can’t wait, do take a look at our Pinterest boards for more washi tape projects.
In the meantime, I’m sure these gorgeous ideas will have sparked your own creative inspiration. Have fun experimenting, playing and creating with washi tape!