No products in the basket.
Please log in to refer a friend.
Christmas Gift Wrapping Workshop (morning, Monday 18th December)
- 2hour Christmas gift wrapping workshop
- glass of bubbly and mince pie included
- 10am-12.00pm, Monday 18th December, 2017
- The Paperdashery Workshop, Otford, Sevenoaks, Kent
- beautiful wrapping paper & ribbon included
- wrap 4-6 small/medium sized gifts during the workshop
- help with wrapping awkward shaped gifts
- the perfect gift for a creative friend!
Join me for a fun, festive gift wrapping workshop on the 18th December. Enjoy a glass of bubbly and a mince pie in my festive log cabin while we wrap Christmas gifts together. Beautiful wrapping paper & ribbon is included and I will be on hand to help with any awkward shapes!
Bring along a friend, sister or your mum for a festive treat.
Give the prettiest gifts this year. Spaces are limited, so please book early!
Christmas Gift Wrapping workshop details
When: 10am-12.00pm, Monday 18th December 2017
Where: The Paperdashery Workshop, access road behind Telston Lane, Otford Kent TN14 5JX
Cost: £25 per person
(a second workshop is being held from 1pm – 3pm, which you can book here)
- Luxury wrapping materials from The Paperdashery (worth over £10)
- grosgrain ribbon or twine for up to 6 small/medium gifts
- 6x sheets of quality wrapping paper (50cm x 70cm)
- 6x white or kraft card gift tags
- A 2 hour gift wrapping workshop
- glass of bubbly and a mince pie
- I will help you wrap awkward shaped gifts
- please bring up to 6 small/medium sized gifts that you wish to wrap!
Getting to the creative Christmas gift wrapping workshop:
By car: The Paperdashery Workshop is at the end of the access road behind Telston Lane (see map). There is space to park up to 3 cars outside the workshop, or you can park for free on Telston Lane and walk around to the workshop.
By train: The Paperdashery workshop is a 20 minute walk (1 mile) from Otford train station – turn left onto station road and walk through the village passing the duck pond & Primary school on your left. Keep going down the hill, passing Rye Lane on your left, then take the next left onto Telston Lane. From Telston Lane, take the first right onto the access road and follow it all the way around to the left. My workshop is at the very end of the access road on the right.
Tickets are non-refundable, but can be given, or re-sold to a friend if you are unable to attend at the last minute.