No products in the basket.
Take a look at these 7 fantastic washi tape Halloween ideas! There are ideas for home decorations, cards, trick or treat and kids’ crafts. They all look gorgeous and are low-mess, because they use washi tape!
Seven spooktacular washi tape Halloween ideas
- Washi tape pumpkins from Lil Luna
- Halloween treat bags from Rosyscription
- Masking tape mummy from No Time for Flashcards
- Halloween washi garland from eighteen25
- Washi tape bat Halloween card from Sister’s Suitcase blog
- Trick or treat card from Craft-o-matic
- Mason jar monster from About A Mom
Perfect washi tapes for Halloween crafts
More washi tape Halloween ideas
And if you can’t get enough Halloween washi tape crafts, here’s a few more from us and a few of our favourite bloggers…
- Washi tape trick or treat bags at The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- A spider web made from thin black washi tape at The Paperdashery
- Jar lanterns for Halloween at The Mad House
- Halloween and Day of The Dead crafts at Hodge Podge Craft
- Washi tape mason jar lid Halloween wreath at This Grandma is Fun
- Halloween Crafts for Kids ebook by Kate Williams (Crafts on Sea)
13 thoughts on “Seven spooktacular washi tape Halloween ideas”
What a fab collection of crafts! I keep meaning to buy some different washi tape for the girls and I to use, but I never seem to get round to it – you’ve given me the perfect excuse, now!
The pumpkin one really is great for kids at Halloween/Autumn – it’s no-mess and super quick and easy. Hope you enjoy your crafting Jayne!
Not just a fab collection of crafts but a fantastic round up of creative blogs also.
So much inspiration going on here! x
Absolutely – some definite favourites here!
I so need to start crafting again! I seem to run out of time these days though….Yours look great!
Thanks Otilia – gotta love a little Pinspiration… 😉
They look amazing, a really effective way of using Washi tape
What fab ideas!
I love Washi tape but my teen always steals it to use for her crafting 😉
I feel your pain Cass – my boys are addicted too!
I adore these and have pinned. I have an addiction to washi tape that knows no bounds!
I think the washi tape addiction is contagious – all my friends now have it…
These looks like lots of fun to make – do you want to do my halloween decorations
I really love the bat, but bet the boys would enjoy decorating pumpkins with it too 🙂 x