No products in the basket.
It’s easy to get stuck in a gift-wrap rut, using the same papers and technique every time, making the job monotonous and dreary. However, we have 10 fantastic creative Christmas gift wrapping ideas to share with you today which will keep the task fresh and exciting!
10 creative Christmas gift wrapping ideas to wow your friends
- Gingerbread house gift boxes
- Paper straw star gift toppers using twine
- Free printable hand lettered gift tags
- Brown paper and herb gift wrap
- Stars made from toothpicks and washi tape
- Mini gift box made from an old Christmas card
- Add some baubles and jingle bells
- Use a beautiful scarf instead of paper (this is called furoshiki)
- Wrap with black paper and add white pen for a blackboard effect
- Make some DIY glitter tape to add sparkle
Take a look at our gorgeous gift wrapping supplies at The Paperdashery and after that, be sure to check out our top ten tips to enjoy gift-wrapping this Christmas.